RMG20 – TO220 20W Resistor
TO-220 Power Resistors take on transistor outlines. Introduction (RMG20)
A wide range of TO-style power film resistors that are designed for use in power electronic circuits such as snubbers, current limiting, bleeder, current sensing and other power resistor applications, is available from Token Components.
Their compact heatsink-mountable construction ensures that they are ideal for high-power-density applications, and the non inductive form allows these TO-style resistors to operate at up to 20 Watt at 25°C case temperature.
RMG20 Series values as low as 0.05Ω make them particularly suited for current sensing applications with Pb-free Terminations Meet RoHS Requirements.
The resistance range of these resistors is from 0.05Ω to 10KΩ and tolerances are standard at 1% for most resistance values, although 5% tolerances are available.
Many standard values are available from Token. Contact us with your specific needs.
- Isolated Case, Non Inductive, TO-220 Style Power Package.
- Single Screw Mounting to Heat Sink, Molded Case for Protection and Easy to Mount.
- 20 Watt at 25°C Case Temperature Heat Sink Mounted.
- Gate Resistors in Power Supplies, Terminal Resistance in RF Power Amplifiers.
- UPS, Snubbers, Voltage Regulation, Low Energy Pulse Loading, Load and Dumping Resistors in CRT Monitors.